- To become quality conscious organization by properly trained staff, utilizing latest technologies, incorporating standard operating procedure in the process of delivering quality health care to the patient
- To become safety conscious organization.
- To reduce HAI rates.
- To reduce the average length of stay of the patient.
Prachi Bhatnagar Hospital & Research Center wants to be the regional leader in the field of clinical excellence in the state of Madhya Pradesh and wants to deliver the unparallel quality health service to the community.
- Patient-centered care: In all our endeavors, we are guided by the needs of the patient, creating a partnership that is effective and the person across the continuum of the care.
- Continuous Learning: We are actively supporting outstanding programs of education and research designed to encourage the acquisition of knowledge and skills that are of value to the organization and the community.
- Communication: We strive to acquire and understand information, and share it clearly and effectively.
- Quality: We consistently strive to provide the highest quality patient care.
- Service Excellence: We are committed to our standards of service excellence and dedicated to exceeding the expectations of those we serve.
- Privacy: We do value the privacy of the patient & devaluing of this is not at all accepted.