The Prachi Bhatnagar Hospital & Research Center provides a total dental care system and maxillofacial surgery, which include preventive, restorative and esthetic dentistry. Facial reconstruction in trauma and facial malformations. Treatment in prosthodontics, orthodontics, periodontics, periodontal oral and maxillofacial surgery is done suing very sophisticated equipments.
Extraction to teeth, impacted teeth surgery
- Facilities for making all types of the dental and facial prosthesis by trained dental technicians.
- Fixed implant denture prosthesis removable full denture, prosthesis jacket dowel, post-core crowns.
- Portable dental x-ray (10 ma) unit for periapical x-rays.
- Orthopentamogram with cephalostatin for taking x-rays of both the jaws, teeth and middle third face on the single film.
For diagnosis and analysis of facial deformity
- Programmed computerized dental chairs and unit – 3 sets.
- Ultrasonic scalers – 2 sets
- Endosonic equipments for root canal treatment
- Airoters, air-motors, micro-motors
- Dry air sterilizer
- Light curing units – 2 sets
- Periapical dental x-ray nit
- Demetron – computerized apex locator for root canal treatment
- Spot welders for orthodontic treatment
- Laser units
- D. O. units for dental surgery